Wednesday, February 6, 2013

About me

I didn't capitalize the m for me in the title (even though I'm supposed to) because that might mean I'm really prideful or something similar.

I know, weird header to introduce myself to complete strangers. But I'm weird, compared to my classmates. Some things such as beauty and intelligence only exist due to comparison.
My name is Ngai Yeung (NAI-yeung). Call me Rondi, my middle name (That is, if you'll ever call me). I'm 11 this year and Victoria (in case you forgot, which you aren't supposed to, she is the person wrote the blog post below this one) is in the same school as me. We are friends. I'm a Christian. Choppy phrases. Are fun.

I like to play chess (If I have a FIDE rating, it'll be 1200), daydream (especially in class), read,watch Star Wars The Clone Wars (I'm a Star Wars geek), play my violin,etc.I became friends with Victoria during our service trip to Cambodia.To be honest, I think my biggest reward from that trip is getting to know her .It's like, finally, somebody thinks like me.

Anyway.

My email is nyrondi29@gmail.com

Email me if you have a question related to Star Wars! Or anything else. Or email Victoria. We'd like it a lot.

Actually.

I don't know how to say bye, I'm done, partly because I've never written a blog post before. So I'll take the simple way (No matter how philosophical you can get, keep it simple at times, says Victoria. And Han Solo).

Bye.

Simple enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! :) All comments are appreciated.