Sunday, October 14, 2012

Crazy

  My birthday was a few days ago. Everything has been a mix of emotions and pain. I mean, I would honestly do anything for this blog to reach those who need it. But sometimes humans can be selfish. I have been so wrapped up in my own life that I forgot about this blog, and when I should be blogging, I have been doing something I have been telling everyone I will never do again. I guess nobody can really hide pain and sorrow right? I'm really sorry. I PROMISE next time I take a longer leave I will inform you guys. There has been a few regular views in HK and the US of A. Whoever you are, please spread this. I'm sorry I've been disappointing you guys for being idle. Also, please feel free to email me or leave a comment, and give me some topics to write about. I'm always going to be here for you, and I hope this way we could get to know each other better.

  Well. I guess things are crazy huh. Crazy. Crazy for what? Define crazy. I don't know if I said this before, but I'm pretty sure I did. What is normal? Point to one guy who is normal. Well the person you pointed at is the true crazy. In a world where everyone is crazy... Nobody is. Ever watched "The Incredibles"? When Syndrome said that when he was old and had his fun, he would sell his gadgets so everyone could be super. And with everyone super, nobody will be. We are all crazy. But then again, what do we crazy people consider crazy? Do raisin cookies point at chocolate chip cookies and go: That cookie is weird/insane/crazy? No. Both cookies are cookies, but only certain people will like certain cookies. You can't blame lactose intolerant people for not liking chocolate cookies. But let me ask you a question. Why do we accept the common crazy and abandon the ones who are just crazy in their own way, their own beautiful way? Why do we dream our dreams, and believe nobody dreams the same way, and so we don't do anything and pretend they never existed? If you know me well enough, you know even the smallest of life's mysteries can make me think way, way, out. I hear one word, and I think of everything. When I was a kid, and a topic was  mentioned, I recall saying this phrase every time: Tell me all about it. Where I was typing the above, I figured out the answer pretty easily. What caused the above is the thing that makes us unique, that makes me a stargazer. It's the reason why I started the blog. It's the reason why stargazers are everywhere, but just are not found yet. Stargazers are like stars, they are there, but you just can't see them. That's the beauty of them, they are so precious, and so rare to find. When you find one, its like digging and digging, and striking gold. 
  
  So, the answer is obvious. We refuse to accept it, because of fear. We don't stand out, we don't accept difference, because we want to be the same. But 20 years later, when you look back, will you say it was worth it, being like everyone else, typical, "normal", doing what everyone does and acting like everyone else? Will you accept the fact that what you chose was who you are's true and proud choices, to be like everyone else, and in the end, not even knowing WHY it seemed like such a big deal to fit in back then, when you were made to be different, why  we tried to hard, strained ourselves and made normalcy a huge deal when it simply was not? So let me tell you right now, right here. Live life with no regrets. Do what you want, and do it not for everyone, but for yourself, for now and ever. I'm doing this blog for myself, and because myself wants to do it for you, in front of the screen. I'm doing this for everyone because who I am CHOOSES this. Do what you want, and I want to do this for others. I know 20 years later, no word, no post I do will ever be of regret, because this is what I feel, and who I am right now. 

  When I blog, I am FREE. The world is away from me, and I forget time. Because when I blog, I come alive. All these years I have been driving myself nuts for not doing anything when I have so much to offer, but nobody around really needs it. I read everywhere that when you feel that way, someone somewhere needs exactly what you need to offer. So here I am, doing what I love, what I want, and someone out there is needing what I write right now. Let me tell you, you are not crazy. Who you are is not what you have been through, not what you have done, not even the choices you make, how others see you, your reputation, your sin, your job, school, home, skin, hair, clothes, finance, how the world rates you, nor how you rate yourself. It is what those things have made you. So you can choose to join the crowd, or you can shine the way you want to be, a gleaming star glittering in the black-blue sky, instead of a longing stargazer in awe of what other stars are accomplishing right now, when the stargazer herself/himself can be up there with the others, shining his or her's own brilliant light. 

  In the end, my definition of being crazy is that you are a conqueror of fear itself. Maybe somebody should unleash that beast, and live out their dream. I want us to do that. Me, and the others who feel the same way. Me and the stargazers out there. Because the only crazy, are those who are capable of doing way more than they can ever hope and imagine for, lying low within the shadows that are patrolled by fear.



Please email me at hopeforthestargazers@gmail.com, comment and share. 
Till next time, 
Victoria Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! :) All comments are appreciated.