Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sky

  First things first. Sorry, guys, but I feel like nobody is really supporting me right now. I felt so ambitious, but right now, with my birthday coming up, and everything going on isn't going so well, I wanted to stop the blog forever. But I thought again, why did I make this blog? Because I believed the sky was the limit, There were no limits to what we/ I can do, and I guess nobody could really make me stop, but me. Still, I believe a post per day is, frankly, interfering with my schedule and life. So I decided on a compromise. I will make a post per 2/3 days.
  
  So I was trying to find some people who could relate, so I went on Google, and I came across this website called livelifehappy.com Not the ideal stargazer material, but I guess I could relate with them.They have a goal to inspire, and I have one to help those who need it. I appreciate their effort and meaning, that's why I want to share it here.
  
I saw this post they made, and it said: Don't let anyone turn your sky into a ceiling. I was touched more by this than anything on that site (So far). I am one out of 2 million, and so are they. We are the 0.5% of the population. Minus all the others, and only count those who know English, I guess there is less than 8 million on earth. Minus those who are special in other ways, I would say about 3 million people are capable of that understanding. Find those who could relate to me, that are my age, that makes less than/about 1 million. 100000 people. Think of that number, and minus my chances of knowing them personally and making them my friends. The number is SO SMALL. And here, on the internet I found a few. I'm not going to let that go easily. They understand, relate. KNOW.

  So back to the quote. The limit is none. I guess. I mean, how funny is it? Some people think that the sky is forever, the universe. But some think it is only up till the atmosphere. Think again. Who has the right to control you? God and god only. God is HUGE. There are no limits of god. There are, therefore, no limits of what we can do, what we value, or what we worship. It is what we choose, our limits, are limited to what we DECIDE our sky is. You may never know who is going to make your morals a ceiling. You may be that person. Ever thought of it that way? We are the most likely, and most powerful to ourselves. We accept Christ, not forced to worship. Everything we do is up to US. Up to ME, YOU. Our sky. is. our. belief.

I'm tired of doing this alone. Somebody, please give me some feedback. I really wish to know someone is out there. Thanks guys, I guess duty calls. I should get going. 


Please email me at hopeforthestargazers@gmail.com, comment and share. 
Till next time, 
Victoria Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! :) All comments are appreciated.