Monday, October 1, 2012

Join me




So far I'm the only author here. I was bullied quite a bit, hurt a lot, upset a lot, depressed but I just don't show it. I feel like I need to stand out. One victim eventually has to. I want a companion though, being a lone wolf is sometimes tiring. Sometimes, I need my pack, my backup, my friends, the other stargazers. I know I'm not the only one who felt horrible, who still feels that way sometimes. Sometimes it takes courage to spread the word, and courage to take a stand. Hard to pull away from what we have all grown up with. But is it possible? I think nobody has ever tried really hard to find out. Ever heard of wild children? They make me think, what really makes us human? Is it our nature, or how we are grown up, in what surroundings we are grown in? I know the bullies were victims, and most people who are popular have other dreams they are too scared to pursue, because of our old enemy judgement. The world is big, its huge. But there is so much more to know, instead of just seeing. Imagine, if one of us just pulled away from what everyone already knows and already have seen, what would we find, what could we discover?
Today, I want to ask you to join me. Not for my own popularity, but for those who need the help, and for God, who created all as equal. We want them to know they are worth it, they are NOT alone, they are being loved this very moment, no matter what they are doing and where they are. 

I really want to do all I can to spread this hope, and so I wrote an official intro for my blog. This little fellowship is all I could think of for days now, and I really want to watch it grow. But it can't grow without being known. So please, if you're reading this out there, forward this to those who really need it. For them, for him. 

Here is the promised intro. 


Hope for the stargazers- Those who dream but fear to live- Official Intro.

Anyone out there feeling alone, feeling horrible, in need of some support? Victims who just want someone to hear you out but nobody seems to relate/understand? Wanting to undo some of your mistakes so hard, to turn back the hands of the clock somehow, but not ever being able to? Been told so many times that you're not worth it, thought about suicide many times over, unloved, misunderstood, underestimated?

Can't seem to find the answers you so desperately try to find, can't forget about that one guy/girl, feel like you are out of place, don't belong in this world? Sitting there in your own little world, sick and tried of people pitying you, trying to stand but keep getting knocked down again and again? Lying to yourself that everything is okay, but still feel the same horrible pain and suffering inside? Wanting to do anything to just have peace, to stop all the agony and sorrow, to end all the tears, close the wounds and heal the scars?

I was like that, and I felt so bad. I was on rock bottom, and I wished so much for someone to just lift me up. It didn't happen that way, and I'm still struggling. I know there are millions of people out there, who feel unaccepted and hurt, and I want to join them at their lonely table and talk with them, and learn to grow with them. I'm doing this, because for a revolution to happen, something revolutionary has to happen first. I feel a spark, and I want to start the fire, the fire of the holy spirit, the fire of hope.

So if you dream a lot, but fear is holding you back from actually doing what you want to do, join me here with the other stargazers, at 
hopeforthestargazers.blogspot.com or hopeforthestargazers.blog.com and email me at hopeforthestargazers@gmail.com

Also, please share this post to those you know need it. :) Thanks. It would mean the world to me and them.



Please email me at hopeforthestargazers@gmail.com, comment and share. 
Till next time, 
Victoria Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! :) All comments are appreciated.