Saturday, September 22, 2012

Alone



Alone. Why is it such a bad thing? It is true sometimes when you break down, you need human comfort, but why are those who choose to be alone sometimes are dubbed with the label loner? Why is it so important to be with as many people as you know all the time? I want to say something for "loners" everywhere. You are never alone, you are worth just as much as your idol, and you are loved. 

 "I'm not special in any way, I'm no different from all of you. I'm the same age, same kind, same creation as you all. It's just that I choose my time to do different things than the majority. I don't follow the norm, because I believe there's something more than friends, money, parties and grades in life. Sometimes being alone can show you there's still so much more than what we know. Sometimes, it's these little things that make the biggest parts of your life unique and complete." ~ME


Please email me at hopeforthestargazers@gmail.com, comment and share. 
Till next time, 
Victoria Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! :) All comments are appreciated.