Saturday, September 22, 2012

Judgement

I started this blog to just kinda share some of my findings? Well here's one. Judgement. Who has the right to judge really? You have no right to judge your parents, your friends, your enemies, neither do they to you. You know someone for a pretty long time, maybe most their life. You can be their friend, but you might not know if they feel the same way. 

You can never know how they think, and never know if what they say is even true. Along the line comes those you barely know, and you instantly judge them without even finding out their full capability. 

Can anyone really judge? You can see a person everyday, and still not know them. I feel like I can go to school, bearing the title everyone bears: student. And still, I would feel less than human. I could be surrounded by people and feel alone, I could have the whole world despise me, and still I choose to believe I am accepted, and trust in the smiling lips that turn sides when I'm not looking. 

A few days ago I was shoved into the walls by some others, like I was worthless, like it was just a game to them. Like I was poisonous. Many times over I have been told straightforwardly I was. Many times over I had to lift myself up and nobody would be there for me. Many times over I had those who barely recognize me say they hate me. Why? Judgement. 


Please email me at hopeforthestargazers@gmail.com, comment and share. 
Till next time, 
Victoria Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! :) All comments are appreciated.